Sunday, June 15, 2008

Blocked by Chewy Deliciousness.

So, I feel really silly saying this, but I've kind of had a bit of blogger's block for the last week or two, which is why I haven't posted anything. I've opened the site up a bunch of times, stared at the empty field, thought about interesting things that have happened of late, had trouble thinking of interesting ways to write about them, got discouraged, and gone off to eat some Milk Duds. The box of Milk Duds is almost gone, so their siren song will soon have no control. In the meantime, I think they deserve a haiku. Am I right? I'm right.

Caramel goodness,
Chocolate coating: Lure me,
You crafty vixens.

Alright, this bodes well. I'm back on the haiku horse. Let's go for one more, for good measure.

Brought home from movie,
To sit on coffee table,
Bad for my fillings.

The block, she is broken.


No comments: