Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby, don't be like that.

Before you say anything, look: I brought you these flowers. They are a sign of my love for you. Shhhh..... don't say that. How could you think that I would have another blog on the side? You are the only one for me. It's just, I've been busy. No! No! I'm not saying that you aren't a priority! You are the only priority! I'm just out there working, riding the bus, bringing back stories to share with you. What's that? Where are the stories? They're coming, I swear! It's not you, it's me. Really. I am so ashamed of myself. You are too good for me. That's right... come here, baby. Is that a little smile? You're so beautiful when you smile. I swear, I will never hurt you again. Let me hold you. That's right... I'll just slip in this K-Ci and JoJo, and we'll feel that groove. Sway with me. Awwwwww yeah.

So, since we're good, I've got news. Really, it's what we need to mend our love. See, Lucky's got a new game out! Isn't that great? Wait, what? How could you suggest that? Of course I'm not coming back just to use you to spread the word! How could you think that of me? I would never be like that! You are my everything! Listen to K-Ci lay it down: "I will never find another lover, more sweeter than you (sweeter than you). And I will never find another lover, more precious than you (more precious than you)." Baby, I mean it. Ok, so you're mad. I get that. I feel you. But maybe you should stop saying all those things you don't mean. Shhhhh... I forgive you. No, no, I know that's not what you're asking for right now, but I know you better than you know yourself, and you will get there. I know this. Listen: "close to me, you're like my mother, close to me, you're like my father, close to me, you're like my sister, close to me, you're like my brother." I mean that. Wait, what? Incestuous? How can you say that about JoJo?! Now thats.. ok, now I'm feeling angry, but I will not go there. I love you too much. I know you are only lashing out because your feelings for me are that strong.

I know you will want to know this later, so I will tell you, because that's the way I love you. Check out the latest adventures of Professor Fizzwizzle as he boards his Amazing Brain Train! Try an hour long demo for free, then buy the game, no risk, with a 60 day money-back guarantee. You'll be glad you did! Not only will it build your brain, but it will calm hot tempers, and I will be here for you, waiting, because my love is that strong. In the meantime, "I promise to not fall in love with a stranger."

No comments: